Monday, March 28, 2011

Have u seen ghost?are u believe in ghost?

What is Ghost?
The spirit of a human being is thus the animating, sensitive or vital principle in that individual, similar to the soul taken to be the seat of the mental, intellectual and emotional powers.

REAL GHOST STORIES
                                          Woman Sitting in the Chair
Name:anne coddy
Date:february-13-2011
Country:USA
State:North Carolina
"I  was 12 years old when i encounter the ghost,when my parents left me to my grandmother old house for one night,i dont want to spend one night there but i had no choice everybody knows about there something in the house my cousins,uncle and aunties they have the same stories about ghostly experienece in the old house.
The house is not big,but if you come inside and look around you feel the excessive vagueness of the entire house.
Midnight time and i suddenly woke up i feel the presence have something in the room,when i open my eyes "oh my god" i saw somebody sitting on my grandma chair at the other side of the room he looking to me and i think he want to say something,but im not interested im very scared and i covered the blanket to my whole body.
Morning time i talk to my grandma what ive seen last night and she told me she have many experience and encounter the ghost many times.
                                         
                             I Saw A Ghost
  Name:Jayson Hepsnorne of Hubpages
Country:England
Date:March 2,2011

"It was absolutely sick what happened to me that day - absolutely wrong. When I originally began filming I did feel a little weird but I thought that was just because I was on my own talking into a camera. But as the day went on I just felt as though I was being watched. At first it didn't feel malicious at all but as I was about to round up, to leave the graveyard, I had a nagging feeling that something was angry at me for leaving - like someone was asking me why I was going without talking to anyone? I know that sounds very strange. Trust me if I was reading this I'd think I was absolutely one hundred percent crackers but that's the truth of the matter, so there you are.
 I have since managed to calm down a bit in the last few days and have looked through all of the footage. At first I was hyperventilating and having panic attacks for days. It was a horrible stressful time. I showed the video to a trusted friend (who believes strongly in the paranormal) and they pointed out something quite unusual. They told me, and you have to study the video carefully in your own time - but they told me that at if you listen really carefully you can feel and hear an electrical energy affect the camera at around 1 minute and 33 seconds. This electrical energy they said was clearly a spirit moving through the area where I was standing and then the spirit moves back towards their grave. They think that the spirit was so angry it actually managed to break their own gravestone throwing it down in a massively angry outburst. If you listen carefully on the film you can actually hear the loud thump of the gravestone hitting the floor. The force and power needed to do something like this is unimaginable and this is what scares me even more than anything.
Since that day I am now a changed person. Things easily freak me out. There is no way I will ever step foot into a graveyard again. My studying has suffered as a consequence and I am still struggling to get my dissertation together in time for the deadline. I just ask for some understanding and reassurance. Thanks for reading 

                                                   Whit Lady
Name:Goddy7(hubpages)
Country:US
Date:march 26-2011

When I was small I woke up one night and saw a small curly haired girl who was dressed in glowing white clothes sitting on the end of the bed. I don't know if she was a ghost or an angel, but she was REAL"(goody7 of hubpages)

                                            Woman with red eye
Name:Jena
Country:Phillipines
Date:march 29,2011
(sent by text)

"when i was young i suddenly woke up middle of the night,i heard somebody knocking on the door after that the window quickly open im very scared because i see the girl with white dressed standing at the other side of the room and she looking to me with fully red eyes"
REAL GHOST PHOTOS

Real friendly Ghost
They had taken hundreds of photos on there travels. But did not expect to find a third friend in this one photo.
When asked about the mystery ghost in the picture both friends were adamant that there was no other person present for this picture.
Strange Ghost Wisps caught  on camera
The girl standing at his side is truly scared,what do you think about  this?
                                                Ghost on the stair
White Lady
The Lady caugh on camera standing on the rail road

truly scared ghost caugh on cellphone camera
VIDEOS
                                        Ghost girl in Cemetery
                                             Ghost in Cemetery (FPJ)
*Have you enjoyed viewing this real ghost pictures website or web page?You can share your experience about ghostly experience here and we wish to send some photos and your story.

*Also if you wish to share this website with your friends on Twitter, Facebook or any other social website opposite.

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING,(and really appreciate if you share your story and give some idea about ghost)

No comments: